Temecula Home and Commercial Property Inspections
I'm Frank Rotte, the founder and owner of Certified Inspection Services, LLC. A home is the biggest purchase you'll ever make, so it's important to understand the condition of your investment. Let Certified Inspection Services provide the thorough inspection you expect and a report you can rely on to make a confident decision.
- California Licensed General Contractor since 1986
- Certified Professional Inspector®and member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)
- IAC2 Certified for Mold Inspections by the International Association of Indoor Air Consultants
- More than 40 years experience in residential and commercial construction and supervision
- Certified Level I Thermal Imaging by ITC, a division of FLIR
- Error & Omissions (E&O) and $1M General Liability Insurance
- Fire sprinkler inspection included with home inspection
CALL OR TEXT ME AT (760) 542-8020 OR (951) 523-8020
Every house tells a story. Let me tell yours!
The Temecula Story
Temecula was incorporated as a City in 1989, and is located in south Riverside County. Temecula is well known for its championship golf courses, a climate perfect for beautiful hot-air ballooning adventures, and award-winning wineries nestled in 3,000 acres of picturesque wine country, but that's just the beginning. The community's mix of entertaining activities and friendly residents makes visitors want to return again and again.
Located in the heart of Temecula, the Old Town historic district blends historic buildings with over 640 antique dealers, unique shopping, and fabulous restaurants. The Bank was opened in 1914 and constructed with locally mined granite. Old Town Temecula is the site of many special events including car shows, semi-annual Rod Runs, and Western Days, to name a few.